In Australia, we are very blessed to be surrounded by beautiful landscapes, breathtaking scenery and some of the world’s best beaches!
However, even though we have all this beauty on our doorstep people often prefer packing their bags and jet-setting overseas when they’re in need of a holiday.
We’re here to tell you that it isn’t necessary! You can have just as good of a time road tripping around Aus and here’s why:
- Although we can’t guarantee it, we’d say there is a pretty good chance you won’t get jet lag
- Road trips can be super fun with the right company and some great music – you better start practicing in the shower
- There won’t be any language barriers
- There will be no waiting around in airports or the annoyance of a delayed flight
- You won’t have to worry about time differences and will always be available should someone need to get in touch with you
- There won’t be any risk of you driving on the wrong side of the road!
- It can work out to be a lot cheaper (especially if you bid with Travel Auctions!)
Don’t get us wrong, we think travelling overseas is still an awesome idea, where you’ll have a wonderful cultural experience. We just wanted to give you a little reminder for next time you’re in need of a holiday – look in your backyard first. So, go on… what will you explore?
See our latest auctions on the Travel Auctions website below and BID, WIN, GO!
Image: Mungo National Park, New South Wales